Building inspections and building reports
Our qualified building consultants can inspect the condition of your residential or commercial building for defects, water leaks, stage inspections, structural assessments and more.
Whether you are the owner, the builder or the developer, we have consultants experienced and qualified in all facets of the construction process.
Types of building reports
We offer detailed inspections through all stages of construction, from pre-construction to post-construction and maintenance. These include:
- Structural assessments including distress in buildings
- Residential new home stage inspections
- Pre-construction (or dilapidation) reports for residential or commercial projects
- Owner builder reports
- General building defects reports for all types of construction
- Pre-purchase building and pest inspections
- Quality assurance and maintenance inspections
- Mould, disease and fungus inspections and reporting
- Condition Reports for rental properties
Contact us to arrange a building inspection for your residential or commercial property.