Join the Australian Society of Building Consultants – Victoria
Become a member of the ASBC-Vic and join a leading institution of building consulting professionals.
- Regular lectures/discussion meetings to keep members fully appraised of relevant developments in building, building control and building dispute resolution areas.
- Regular member newsletter
- Technical resources and practice notes
- Networking opportunities
- Support and advice from fellow members
There are four different levels of membership:
- Life Members
Life membership is awarded to a select group of dedicated consultants who have given a tremendous amount to the building industry and the ASBC- Vic.
- Full Membership
Membership is open to all building consultants and practitioners who meet the entry requirements for the ASBC-Vic
- Associate Membership
For non-accredited building consultants and other building disciplines. Non-accredited consultants are encouraged to apply with a view to the future development of the necessary skills required to becoming a fully accredited Building Consultant.
- Social Membership
For individuals who wish to join the Society but don’t meet the criteria required for full or associate membership.
Membership is open to professional Building Consultants in Victoria who meet the following criteria:
- a minimum of 10 years in the Building and Construction Industry
- having held a responsible and/or professional position within that industry.
- experience as a professional Building Consultant for a minimum of 2 years.
- demonstrate proficiency in their particular field of expertise and demonstrate ability to provide clear concise reports in accordance with formatted professional trade standards.
To become a member please complete our online membership application form.
Please read the application form carefully to ensure you meet the experience and qualifications required.
Questions? Email the Membership Secretary or phone 0419 358 449.